Saturday 16 July 2011

In the beginning, there was science...

Yay! A new blog on the internet! How exciting, right?

WRONG.

Science Be Damned! will not entertain you. It will not have anything you will be interested in. Nothing to tweet your friends about. It will be filled with useless nonsense that only the vaguest minds would find appealing. If you think you are a sane, intelligent, well-mannered person, leave now, you are not my target audience. Only I am my target audience.

In Science Be Damned! I will write about these fascinating topics:

  • I will muse about the days news and various opinions I may have on current affairs
  • Post things that I have found around the internet that I find amusing
  • Talk about how I would make the world a better place with ridiculous policy changes
  • Start a war on all things considered culture
  • Come up with brilliant marketing and business ideas that you can all steal (because nobody knows better than some idiot with a keyboard)
  • Review various things I've watched/read/been forced to endure.
You know you want to read all of this. But you won't, because I don't want you to.

Make sure to follow me on Blogger and comment all of my posts, so I know exactly who the crazies are, and feel free to e-mail me at sciencebedamned@gmail.com if you have any opinions you want me to ignore.

No comments:

Post a Comment